biA boyz biA boyz

why

how did this get through? this isnt worth watching, please dont submit practice work.

i did once and it rightfully was blammed, i dont know why this wasnt.

Halo Random! Halo Random!

not sure if this is considered stolen?

its a complete rip off of the halo zero game for PC that Doberman Software released. This is just really bad editing of that, nothing new, so I dont know.

I dont want to risk mistakenly blowing a whistle for this crap, its probably considered stolen, but I dont know. its not a complete copy...

HP: the Alternate Ending HP: the Alternate Ending

what?

from what i can tell this is exactly the same. stop uploading this. the animations good and all, but its not funny and its basically unfinished.

JoyPig1990 responds:

I don't see how it's unfinished, and the reason I deleted the other was because too much was showing.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

very good

this was so much better than a lot of junk on this site. it was actually funny and especially for a school project it was very well done. bravo, other people say you can make this better, i say its already better

-Go Away- -Go Away-

wow

totally agree very good animation and song!

Weenie Man in: The POD Weenie Man in: The POD

funny but far too long

shorten the POD scene to the the beginning and the end - maybe 30 seconds worth and add your charming repeating ending.

funny but not really worth it.

Eternal-Panda responds:

...it's one minute long. ONE MINUTE. It takes twice as long to make a hot pocket for god's sake, which yours is probably cold by now thanks to my immensely long movie!

Jabby McFuck #14 Jabby McFuck #14

lol!1!!11

teh winz!!

Watermelon Head 1-5 Watermelon Head 1-5

lol wtf

really stupid and short enough to make you unsure if it really happened - the best humor is the kind that i have no idea what it is

Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

pretty funny

it just was way too slow and i lost interest. funny stuff though. reminds me of the total of 2 days i played these games.

Killerratte responds:

And therefore you give me a ZERO ?

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

one of 2 things

either it was to hefty for my video card or it was out of sync. unwatchable because of this.