Elf Story Elf Story

Great animations, drawings and its funny but its too slow, when I had to restart a section it was not worth waiting for him to walk across the screen again. Please a fast forward or make this dude walk faster? Thanks, otherwise awesome.

Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

Great art and sound but pretty much I can't keep playing because its too tedious. I would like to see a way to avoid the kids more, perhaps some kind of attack so you aren't just cornered. Great job though!

Outpost:Swarm Outpost:Swarm

very cool, I loved the last one and I can't wait to really dig in! so far its awesome!

Zombotron 2 Zombotron 2

Fantastic, reminds me of Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure, but of course a LOT nicer. Very detailed, lots of secrets, upgrades and just thoroughly awesome. I did have it free on me, which could be my computer. If you ever integrate with Newgrounds medals, I will play this a lot more. I really like it, I think this is the best game I have played on here in a LONG time. I am envious of everyone who made this, its mind blowing.

Steam Rogue Steam Rogue

nice game, old school art and that SEGA sounding music is great!

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

holy crap this game is hard! nice work, creepy atmosphere and I will be doing a walkthrough of this one, it should be frustratingly entertaining.

Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

not really sure if the coding is busted or something, I dont feel like I actually completed the bomb correctly... idk, funny game though.

Slime's Cake Quest Slime's Cake Quest

oh god, fix the jumping, cool idea but almost unplayable

MintPaw responds:

You're almost unplayable!

Thanks for playing. :P

Cave Chaos Cave Chaos

nice graphics as always, but too hard. I go too fast so its like being either bored and sometimes rushed.

Hollow. Hollow.

cool art and sound but too hard with no rhyme or reason.